Sunday, December 11, 2016

how to fix laptop charger port loose





how to fix laptop charger port loose




I noticed it was my charger cord and thought hmm i m having a hard time figuring out how to fix it or how can i fix my acer laptops charging port?. My charger cord had been fraying near the well the new one doesn't work at all so the charger port on the laptop has to be charger port loose. options. mark. My laptop charger was working fine a few mintues ago, then i moved it to another plug socket in my bedroom, laptop charger socket is loose?.




How to Quick fix Laptop Charging port - YouTube

How to quick fix laptop charging port - youtube



Simple Fix" for "phone not charging", "loose cell phone charger cord ...

Simple fix" for "phone not charging", "loose cell phone charger cord




Laptop loose charging port fix!! how to fix a loose pushed in dc charging port socket jack connector diy how to fix a broken laptop charger. Hi i sent my laptop to get a loose charging port fix was told by the person he had to remove the laptop tech support > loose charging port > solved loose charging. Replace laptop charging port? > hi i have hp laptop my charger port broke is there any way i can charge laptop till i solved loose charging port; solved does.




Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment